At On the Sea we promote Surf throughout schools and colleges. Schools and IES with TECO, TSEAS (TAFAD) and TSAF all over Spain, particularly in Andalusia.
It is a great way for students to acquire positive aptitudes whilst enjoying themselves:
- Surfing as a sport and way of life
- Practising a sport in a natural environment
- Respecting our environment and acquiring good habits to maintain and protect it
- Social skills and respecting others
- Driving the importance of sport and health
All of our monitors and pros are certified by the Spanish Surfing Federation or by ISA; they are also excellent swimmers, life guards and surfers. We are approved by the Spanish Surfing Federation (FES). We have all the required licenses and permits to carry out our activity and we are a registered tourism company. We are also insured.
We have been organizing and receiving visits to numerous educational centers for 7 years: Professor María de Mairena del Aljarafe, from IES Enrique Nieto, from Ceuta.