· Certified monitors 24/7 with the minors
· Surf pros certified by FESurf or ISA. Expert surfers.
· Leisure time monitors for activities outside the ocean
· Enclosed facilities with night guard
· Smooth ocean conditions – waves and currents
· In the ocean a maximum of 6 students per instructor
· Outside the water activities for groups of 10 students per monitor
· Daily surf lessons: 4 hours
· 7 surf lessons
· 6 supervised surf sessions
· 3 lessons of skateboard or surf-skate
· Daily programmed activities:
· Paddle surf
· Equilibrium games
· Outdoor cinema
· Ping Pong
· Beach Volley and Beach Football
· Traditional games, group dynamics, etc.
· Barbecue and ending party in the evening
· Children will learn how to surf or will perfect their skills in one week than in sporadic visits. They will learn how to surf on their own but under adult supervision.
· Learn how to understand tides and waves on surf-forecast, magic seaweed or wind guru.
· Surfing rules and norms.
· Use, handling and maintenance of surf material.
· Children will learn how to skate or perfect their skills on our ramp or flat surfaces.
· Respect for the environment and care for our beaches.
· Practice foreign languages with our international students.
IN OUR BEACHSIDE CAMP SITE,
We include the tents.
Children will enjoy being in a safe and privileged natural environment. The site is enclosed and we provide security overnight. Our monitors are 24/7 with the students. They will enjoy all the comforts just steps away from the beach. Showers, toilettes, kitchen, fridge, eating area, changing area, lockers, skate ramp, trampoline, equilibrium games. Each tent includes mattresses, bed sheets and pillows in order to ensure a good night’s sleep. Wifi access.
Healthy food is part of our teaching,
Our chef has created a menu that is well received by our students. Meals are made with healthy and nutritious ingredients. We cater to allergies and diet intolerances. 5 meals a day. Lots of fruit, pasta, meat, fish, stews, vegetables – a varied and complete menu.
* Arrivals and Departures. I do not know how to get there. Can you collect me?
Arrival time is 18.00 hours on the first day of the camp and departures at 14:00 hours on the last day.
We can collect you and take you to the Conil Bus Station or the the bust station in El Palmar (Free of cost).
Transfers from San Fernando Train Station:
3 or more students: 15€/ journey per person
2 student 22€/ journey per person
1 student 45€/journey per person
Transfers from Jerez de la Frontera Airport:
3 or more students: 25€/ journey per person
2 student 35€/ journey per person
1 student 70€/journey per person
* Can I go to the surf camp if I have never surfed? What if I already know a bit?
Of course you can come. We are here to teach you how to surf and if you already know, we will help you perfect your skills. The only requirement is knowing how to swim and the desire to have a good time.
* What do I need to bring to the Camp?
· Your ID or passport
· Health insurance card
· Bring your medication should you be following a medical prescription
· A small bag or suitcase with clothes for the number of days the camp lasts. · · Your toiletries and two or three towels.
· Although it is summer, we recommend some warm clothes as the beach cools down in the evening; sun cream, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit
· Water proof sun cream. Available in pharmacies or at our shop (from 15€)
* How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
Between 10 and 17 years old
* What do we eat?
We offer a very varied diet – meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, pasta, rice, juices, sweets, etc.
Our food is prepared by our chef and the ingredients are ecological products from the area (seasonal vegetables, free range eggs and fruit)
You can always help yourself to juices, beverages and sweets as all physical activities will make you hungry.