SURF CLINICS AND ADVANCED SURFING CLASSES - GROUPS OR PRIVATE
3-day intensive clinic is a special package of advanced surf classes whilst staying in one of our houses in order to perfect your technique and style. The CLINIC takes place when there are more and better waves from October to February depending upon the weather conditions. Enquire at the School.
3 nights in one of our accommodations
3 advanced 4 hour classes which include:
- 2 hours videos surf lessons
- 1 hour break
- 1 hour of video analysis
- 1 hour lesson of surf skate
- 1 hour yoga session focusing on surf
*Enquire about other options the may adapt to your requirements
ON THE SEA Surf School has one of the best Andalusian technicians and the most veteran of El Palmar, Willy Villar.
Specialised trainer in advanced lessons for competition – 35 years surfing and 15 years as professional surf trainer. He has competed in national competitions FESURF and has also judged national and Andalusian competitions.
* Arrivals and Departures. I do not know how to get there. Can you collect me?
Arrival time is 18.00 hours on the first day of the camp and departures at 14:00 hours on the last day.
We can collect you and take you to the Conil Bus Station or the the bust station in El Palmar (Free of cost).
Transfers from San Fernando Train Station:
- 3 or more students: 15€/ journey per person
- 2 student 22€/ journey per person
- 1 student 45€/journey per person
Transfers from Jerez de la Frontera Airport:
- 3 or more students: 25€/ journey per person
- 2 student 35€/ journey per person
- 1 student 70€/journey per person
La estación de trenes de San Fernando tiene un coste.
- Para 3 o más alumnos 15 €/persona/viaje.
- Para 2 alumnos 22€/persona/viaje.
- Para 1 alumnos 45€/persona/viaje. Y al Aeropuerto de Jerez de la Frontera.
- Para 3 alumnos 25 €/persona/viaje.
- Para 2 alumnos 35€/persona/viaje. Para 1 alumno 70€/persona/viaje.
* Can I go to the surf camp if I have never surfed? What if I already know a bit?
Of course you can come. We are here to teach you how to surf and if you already know, we will help you perfect your skills. The only requirement is knowing how to swim and the desire to have a good time.
* What do I need to bring to the Camp?
- Your ID or passport
- Social Security card and/or private health insurance card
- Bring your medication should you be following a medical prescription
- A small bag or suitcase with clothes for the number of days the camp lasts.
- Your toiletries and two or three towels.
- Although it is summer, we recommend some warm clothes as the beach cools down in the evening; sun cream, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit
- Water proof sun cream. Available in pharmacies or at our shop (from 15€)
* How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
The minimum age to attend a surf camp and sleep in our facilities is 18 years old and the maximum is infinite. The exclusive camps for minors the minimum age is 10 years and maximum 17.