ACTIVITIES AND ACCOMMODATION
- 4 surf lessons. 2h of class each day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, invention and paraffin).
- 4 nights at Casa Jilguero, fully equipped accommodations so that you can enjoy all the comforts.
- Surf equipment availability after classes.
- 1 group yoga class.
- Parallel activities: paddle surf, skate and surf-skate, beach volleyball, beach soccer, balance games, ping-pong.
MONITORS AND INSURANCE
- Surf instructors, certified by FES or ISA. Expert surfers.
- In the water: small groups, between 3 and 6 students per instructor.
- Accident Insurance and Civil R.
- Surf camp for adults or accompanied minors
- In summer, minimum stay of 7 nights, rest of season, 2 nights.
- We advise you to bring a bath towel, sunscreen, anti mosquitoes, and a coat.
House with PRIVATE salt water POOL.
Two bedrooms and one sofa bed. For up to 5 persons. Living / dinning room, fully equipped kitchen, 1 bathroom, porch and large garden.
The kitchen has a toaster, microwave, washing machine, fireplace, radiator heating, TV and WIFI.
Bed linen and towels are included.
If you have any questions you can call, we will be happy to help you +34 637 425 312 or +34 722 841 982
Arrivals and Departures. I do not know how to get there. Can you collect me?
Arrival time at the Camp is 18:00 on the day the camp begins and departures at 12:00 on the end of the camp.
If you do not have how to get there, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar (FREE).
San Fernando train station:
- 3 or more students € 15 / person / trip
- 2 students € 22 / person / trip.
- 1 students € 45 / person / trip.
Jerez de la Frontera Airport: To
- 3 students or more € 25 / person / trip.
- 2 students € 35 / person / trip.
- 1 student € 70 / person / trip.
Can I go to “OTS SC if I have never surfed? What if I already know a bit?
Of course yes. That’s why we are here to teach you how to surf, and if you already know we will help you improve your technique so that you continue with your progression in surfing. The only requirements are knowing how to swim and wanting to have fun.
What do I need to bring to the Camp?
-Social security card and / or private health insurance card.
-If you follow any medical treatment, do not forget the medication.
-A small suitcase with the necessary clothes for the days that the Camp lasts and when we are, a toiletry bag, 2 or three towels.
-We recommend bringing warm clothing even if it is summer, because it is always refreshing at night, sunscreen, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit.
How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
The minimum age to attend a surf camp and sleep in our facilities is 18 years old and the maximum is infinite. The exclusive camps for minors the minimum age is 10 years and maximum 17.