ACTIVITIES AND ACCOMMODATION
- 4 surf lessons. 2h of class each day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, invention and paraffin).
- 4 nights at Casa Jilguero, fully equipped accommodations so that you can enjoy all the comforts.
- Surf equipment availability after classes.
- Parallel activities: paddle surf, skate and surf-skate, beach volleyball, beach soccer, balance games, ping-pong.
MONITORS AND INSURANCE
- Surf instructors, certified by FES or ISA. Expert surfers.
- In the water: small groups, between 3 and 6 students per instructor.
- Accident Insurance and Civil R.
- Surf camp for adults or accompanied minors
- In summer, minimum stay of 7 nights, rest of season, 2 nights.
- We advise you to bring a bath towel, sunscreen, anti mosquitoes, and a coat.
This is the most popular house; it has a private salt water pool. 800 meters away form the beach (6 minutes walking) and On the Sea Surf School. It is located in a privileged area – a 5,000 m2, with lovely communal areas and a garden. Private parking shared with Casa Jilguero and Acebuche and Lentisco Cabins.
Independent living room with a sofa bed for one person; fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, one with two single beds and the other with a king size bed and one full bathroom.
There is a toaster, microwave oven, washing machine, heating with radiators, fans, TV and WIFI. Pets are allowed.
Bed linen and towels are included.
If you have any questions you can call, we will be happy to help you +34 637 425 312 or +34 722 841 982
Arrivals and Departures. I do not know how to get there. Can you collect me?
Arrival time at the Camp is 18:00 on the day the camp begins and departures at 12:00 on the end of the camp.
If you do not have how to get there, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar (FREE).
San Fernando train station:
- 3 or more students € 15 / person / trip
- 2 students € 22 / person / trip.
- 1 students € 45 / person / trip.
Jerez de la Frontera Airport: To
- 3 students or more € 25 / person / trip.
- 2 students € 35 / person / trip.
- 1 student € 70 / person / trip.
Can I go to On the Surf Camp if I have never surfed? What if I already know a bit?
Of course you can come. We are here to teach you how to surf and if you already know, we will help you perfect your skills. The only requirement is knowing how to swim and the desire to have a good time.
What do I need to bring to the Camp?
Your ID or passport
Social Security card and/or private health insurance card
Bring your medication should you be following a medical prescription
A small bag or suitcase with clothes for the number of days the camp lasts. Your toiletries and two or three towels.
Although it is summer, we recommend some warm clothes as the beach cools down in the evening; sun cream, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit
Water proof sun cream. Available in pharmacies or at our shop (from 15€)
How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
The minimum age to attend a surf camp and sleep in our facilities is 18 years old and the maximum is infinite. The exclusive camps for minors the minimum age is 10 years and maximum 17.