ACTIVITIES AND ACCOMMODATION
- 2 Surf lessons. 2h of class each day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, invention and wax).
- 2 nights at Cabaña Lentisco, fully equipped accommodations so that you can enjoy all the comforts.
- Surf equipment availability after classes.
- 1 group yoga class.
- More activities: paddle surf, skate and surf-skate, beach volleyball, beach soccer, balance games, ping-pong.
INSTRUCTORS AND INSURANCE
- Surf instructors, certified by FES or ISA. Pro surfers.
- In the water: small groups, between 3 and 6 students per instructor.
- Accident Insurance and Civil R.
- Surf camp for adults or accompanied minors
- In summer, minimum stay of 7 nights, rest of season, 2 nights.
- We advise you to bring a bath towel, sunscreen, anti mosquitoes, and a coat.
Magnificent Cabin for 2 people, perfect for a romantic escape. And just 800m (6 minutes walk) from the beach and the ON THE SEA school. Located in a privileged environment, a 5000 m2 plot, with well-kept and landscaped common areas. Private parking that it shares with other of our accommodations such as Oasis House, Jilguero House and Acebuche Cabin.
It has a large living-dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a XXL double bed, and a wonderful bathroom.
Alsooutsideyou can enjoy the garden with table, chairs, barbecue and Balinese bed. This cabin has access to the SALT WATER POOLwhere you can sunbathe and cool off.
It has a washing machine, toaster, microwave, TV and all the comforts, WIFI.
Don’t think twice, come to our SURF CAMP in Palmar Cádiz.
If you have any questions, you can call, we will be happy to help you 😉 +34 637 425 312 or +34 722 841 982
Arrivals and departures I have no way to get there. Will you pick me up?
Arrival time at the Camp is 18:00 on the day the camp starts and departures at 12:00 on the end of the camp.
If you do not have how to get there, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar (FREE).
San Fernando Train Station:
- 3 or more people 15 €/person/trip
- 2 people 22€/person/trip.
- 1 person 45€/person/trip.
Jerez de la Frontera Airport: To
- 3 people or more 25 €/person/trip.
- 2 people 35 €/person/trip.
- 1 person 70 €/person/trip.
Can I go to the On the Sea Camp if I have never surfed? What if I already have a little control?
Yes, of course. This is why we are here to teach you to surf, and if you already know we will help you improve your technique so that you continue with your progression in surfing. The only requirements are knowing how to swim and wanting to have fun.
What do I need to bring to the Camp?
– National or private health insurance card.
-If you follow any medical treatment, do not forget the medication.
-A small suitcase with the necessary clothes for the days that the Camp lasts and when we are, a toiletry bag, 2 or three towels.
-We recommend bringing warm clothing even if it is summer, because it is always refreshing at night, sunscreen, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit.
How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
The minimum age to attend a surf camp and sleep in our facilities is 18 years old. The exclusive camps for minors the minimum age is 10 years and maximum 17.