ACTIVITIES AND ACCOMMODATION
- 5 surf lessons. 2h of class each day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, invention and paraffin).
- 7 nights at Casa Jilguero, fully equipped accommodations so that you can enjoy all the comforts.
- Surf equipment availability after classes.
1 group yoga class.
- Parallel activities: paddle surf, skate and surf-skate, beach volleyball, beach soccer, balance games, ping-pong.
MONITORS AND INSURANCE
- Surf instructors, certified by FES or ISA. Expert surfers.
- In the water: small groups, between 3 and 6 students per instructor.
- Accident Insurance and Civil R.
- Surf camp for adults or accompanied minors
- In summer, minimum stay of 7 nights, rest of season, 2 nights.
- We advise you to bring a bath towel, sunscreen, anti mosquitoes, and a coat.
We have 3 JILGUERO type HOUSES, with capacity for 4 people. Just 800m (6 minute walk) from the beach and the ON THE SEA school. Located in a privileged environment, a 5000 m2 plot, with well-kept and landscaped common areas. Private parking shared with other of our accommodations such as (Casa Oasis and Acebuche and Lentisco cabins).
Inside it has a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, with 2 bedrooms, one with 2 single beds and the other with a double bed, and 1 large bathroom.
Outside, porch with hammocks, table, chairs and barbecue. They also have access to a COMMON POOL with salt water. It has a barbecue. All within a 6 minute walk to the beach and the school.
It has fans, heating, fireplace, cot, high chair, bicycles, toaster, microwave, TV and WIFI. Pets Allowed.
Linens and towels included.
If you have any questions you can call, we will be happy to help you +34 637 425 312 or +34 722 841 982
Arrivals and Departures. I do not know how to get there. Can you collect me?
Arrival time at the Camp is 18:00 on the day the camp begins and departures at 12:00 on the end of the camp.
If you do not have how to get there, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar (FREE).
San Fernando train station:
- 3 or more students € 15 / person / trip
- 2 students € 22 / person / trip.
- 1 students € 45 / person / trip.
Jerez de la Frontera Airport: To
- 3 students or more € 25 / person / trip.
- 2 students € 35 / person / trip.
- 1 student € 70 / person / trip.
Can I go to ON THE SEA SURF CAMP if I have never surfed? What if I already know a bit?
Of course yes. That’s why we are here to teach you how to surf, and if you already know we will help you improve your technique so that you continue with your progression in surfing. The only requirements are knowing how to swim and wanting to have fun.
What do I need to bring to the Camp?
-Social security card and / or private health insurance card.
-If you follow any medical treatment, do not forget the medication.
-A small suitcase with the necessary clothes for the days that the Camp lasts and when we are, a toiletry bag, 2 or three towels.
-We recommend bringing warm clothing even if it is summer, because it is always refreshing at night, sunscreen, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit.
How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
The minimum age to attend a surf camp and sleep in our facilities is 18 years old and the maximum is infinite. The exclusive camps for minors the minimum age is 10 years and maximum 17.