Our SURF CAMPS include
- Surf lessons . 2h of class each day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, leash and wax).
- Accommodation in our residences.
- Surf equipment availability after classes.
- Barbecue or rice FAREWELL PARTY.
- Use of our facilities on the beach: skate ramp, showers, toilets, trampoline, hammocks, surf shop, viewpoint towards the breakers and the sunset.
- Surf instructors, certified by FES or ISA. Pro surfers
- Groups of 6 people maximum per monitor.
- Accident Insurance and Civil R.
- Transportation to the Conil de la Frontera bus station or Palmar de Vejer bus stop.
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle).
- Beach volley.
- Balance games (indo-boards and slackline).
- Surf videos.
- Surfskate, Longskate y skate.
- More games.
If you have any questions contact us:
+34 722 841 982 / +34 637 425 312
Arrivals and departures I have no way to get there. Will you pick me up?
Arrival time at the Camp is 18:00 on the day the camp starts and departures at 12:00 on the end of the camp.
If you don’t have how to get there, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar (FREE). The San Fernando train station has a cost. For 3 or more students € 15 / person / trip. For 2 students € 22 / person / trip. Para 1 alumnos 45€/persona/viaje. And to the Jerez de la Frontera Airport. For 3 students € 25 / person / trip. For 2 students € 35 / person / trip. For 1 student € 70 / person / trip.
Can I go to the On the Sea Camp if I have never surfed? What if I already have a little control?
Yes, of course. This is why we are here to teach you to surf, and if you already know we will help you improve your technique so that you continue with your progression in surfing. The only requirements are knowing how to swim and wanting to have fun.
What do I need to bring to the Camp?
– National or private health insurance card.
-If you follow any medical treatment, do not forget the medication.
-A small suitcase with the necessary clothes for the days that the Camp lasts and when we are, a toiletry bag, 2 or three towels.
-We recommend bringing warm clothing even if it is summer, because it is always refreshing at night, sunscreen, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit.
How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
The minimum age to attend a surf camp and sleep in our facilities is 18 years old. The exclusive camps for minors the minimum age is 10 years and maximum 17.