ACTIVITIES, ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD:
- 7 surf lessons. 2h of class each day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, leash and wax).
- 6 days of free surfing supervised by monitors lasting 1.5 hours.
- 3 Skate and surf-skate classes, oriented to improve your surfing.
- Other activities: Paddle surfing, balance games, summer cinema, table tennis, beach volleyball, beach soccer, traditional games, group dynamics, Yinkanas.
- 7 nights in CAMPING in front of the beach. Tiendas de campaña equipadas con colchón, sabanas y almohadas (para 1 o 2 alumnos). Where they can enjoy: skate ramp, showers, bathrooms, trampoline, hammocks, surf shop, viewpoint towards the breakers and the sunset.
- 5 MEALS a day: breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, snack and dinner. We adapt to possible food allergies or intolerances.
- Farewell party.
- Souvenir photo album with photos taken during surf camp.
- Wi-Fi network throughout the facility.
MONITORS AND INSURANCE:
- Monitors 24h with child.
- Surf instructors, certified by FESurf or ISA. Pro surfers.
- Free time monitors for activities out of the water.
- Enclosed area withsurveillanceat night.
- Very mild conditions of waves and currents in summer.
- In water: groups of 6 students maximum per instructor.
- Out of the water: groups of 10 students per monitor.
- Accident Insurance and Civil R.
HOW TO ARRIVE AND TRANSPORTATION:
- Free: To Conil de la Frontera bus station or Palmar de Vejer bus stop.
- With cost:
- San Fernando – Bahía Sur Train Station:
- 3 students or more € 15 / student / trip.
- 2 students € 22 / student / trip.
- 1 student € 45 / student / trip.
- Jerez Airport:
- 3 students € 25 / student / trip.
- 2 students € 35 / student / trip.
- 1 student € 70 / student / trip.
- San Fernando – Bahía Sur Train Station:
- Surf Camp for minors (between 10 and 17 years old).
- Children must bring authorization from their parent or guardian to attend.
- Mandatory to bring a sleeping bag or blanket.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, anti-mosquitoes, a coat, a beach towel and some sneakers for the skate workshops.
- If you have skate material such as a helmet or protections, we advise you to bring them.
In our campsite on the beach, we put up the tents.
They will be able to enjoy aPRIVILEGED AND SAFE natural environment. It is a closed area with surveillance at night. Monitors 24h with them. They will have all the comforts just a step away from the beach. Shower and bath rooms cocina, fridge, comedor, locker room, lockers, skate ramp, trampoline, balance games. The tents each provided with mattress, sheets and pillows to sleep comfortably. Free WIFI.
If you have any questions you can call, we will be happy to help you 😉 +34 637 425 312
Arrivals and departures I have no way to get there. Will you pick me up?
The arrival time at the Camp is 6:00 p.m. on the camp’s start day and departures at 4:00 p.m. on the end of the camp.
If you do not have how to get there, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar (FREE).
San Fernando Train Station:
- 3 or more people 15 €/person/trip
- 2 people 22€/person/trip.
- 1 person 45€/person/trip.
Jerez de la Frontera Airport: To
- 3 people or more 25 €/person/trip.
- 2 people 35 €/person/trip.
- 1 person 70 €/person/trip.
Can I go to the On the Sea Camp if I have never surfed? What if I already have a little control?
Yes, of course. This is why we are here to teach you to surf, and if you already know we will help you improve your technique so that you continue with your progression in surfing. The only requirements are knowing how to swim and wanting to have fun.
What do I need to bring to the Camp?
– National or private health insurance card.
-If you follow any medical treatment, do not forget the medication.
-A small suitcase with the necessary clothes for the days that the Camp lasts and when we are, a toiletry bag, 2 or three towels.
-We recommend bringing warm clothing even if it is summer, because it is always refreshing at night, sunscreen, flip flops, beach towel and swimsuit.
-Stick de crema solar water proof. Venta en farmacia o en nuestra ESCUELA.(desde 15€).
How old do I have to be in order to go to the Camp?
Between 10 and 17 years old
* What do we eat?
Son comidas caseras, elaboradas con productos ecológicos de la zona (verduras del tiempo, huevos de campo, frutas)
In addition, at all times they have access to refreshing drinks, juices, fruits and sweets, since physical activity and especially surfing whets the appetite.